Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, January 1, 2017

Day 30-Something random

Something that makes me laugh

Wallace and Gromit
-I love this show. Been a fan since I was in the 6th grade. My 6th grade teacher had us watching it. Everyone of my classmates sat there stone faced, as if not sure what to make of it and not knowing why they were talking funny. I was laughing hysterically!
My Family
-It's so eerie how my family acts a little too close to this family, lol
Top Gear
-My stepdad got me liking this one. I love when they argue; just hearing English accents makes me realize how Americans must sound to people from Britain, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment