Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Which Would You Choose?

Inspired by a blogger called Planet Tokyo 101, whose blog is called Love for Asian Guys, I'm going to do a post similar to what she did. She asked which one do people prefer? British born Alex Pettyfer or Asian born singer/actor Rain. Well, I'm going to do a version myself. Using people of Asian descent I like, take a pick.

Which would you choose? Luckily there is no wrong answer!!!

Ken Watanabe


















Jude Law















Rain
















Clive Owen

















Jaycee Chan

















Alex O'Loughlin










B.D. Wong. I know he's gay, but I still like him












Dominic Rowan








Will Yun Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment