Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, October 5, 2012

My Favorite Disney Characters

Strangely enough, most of the Disney characters I like are from Mulan


Abu, Aladdin

Belle, Beauty and the Beast. I still don't understand how she's considered a princess


Chien Po, Mulan

Fa Mulan

Fa Zhou, Mulan's father. In China, it's customary to put last names before the first name


Fa Li, Mulan's mother

General Li, Mulan. Voiced by American-born Japanese actor James Shigeta


Genie, Aladdin

Goofy


Iago, Aladdin. The voice alone cracked me up, cuz it was done by Gilbert Gottfried

Kala, Tarzan. I've always loved gorillas


Captain Li Shang, Mulan. Even though he's a cartoon guy, he's still cute!!

Mickey Mouse


Minnie Mouse

Mushu, Mulan


Pluto the Dog

Ariel, The Little Mermaid

Princess Jasmine, Aladdin



Grandma Fa, Mulan
Rafiki, The Lion King
 


Rajah, Aladdin

Tarzan

Tigger, Winnie the Pooh


Ling, Mulan

Zazu, The Lion King. What I like about this character is that Rowan Atkinson does the voice of him. I never knew that until I got older

No comments:

Post a Comment