Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Biggest Wish?


Continuation of a tag post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you're kidding right?
I have so many wishes I'd love to come true it would make your head explode. Well, here goes nothing

To be beautiful; have someone say I'm beautiful and have some meaning behind it and not just say it to be nice

Wouldn't mind seeing The Stones in concert, as long as it's not too much to ask. I kow I've said I wanna see them in previous posts, but I wouldn't mind seeing them. Everyone seems to get what they want. Why can't I have a little happiness in my life? I know it seems like I'm asking for the moon, but believe me, I'm not. I'm asking for a little tiny star, lmao!!
Graduate college and get the hell out of this stupid school. Gateway SUCKS!

Have some money tucked away to do stuff I like

Win the lottery and help out family

Actually have a job in Graphic Design and actually like it. Definitely screen printing (making T-shirts and stuff, even though my mom says it's not a real job. Gotta have something worth hoping for)

Meet someone famous


No comments:

Post a Comment