Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, October 15, 2012

"Keep Calm And..."

I've noticed lately there have been alot of these "Keep Calm and Carry On" signs. I recently found out from a new blogger I'm following called the Happy Housemaker that these signs are of WWII-era Britain design. Alot of them will feature the Union Jack, aka the British flag, in a distressed, faded, grunge style. I'm not sure why, but I kinda like them. Just the retroness of it makes me like it, it's from a decade prior to my birth and if it's old, retro or vintage, you can win a bet in Vegas that I'm gonna like it

This one made me laugh

Awww, I love owls

This should be for my sister


That is my sister all over. If she could, she'd probably turn up Green Day so loud everyone in Delhi could hear Billie Joe Armstrong


Sooooooo me!!!

Pretty cool

Oooooooh, lollies, as I call them. Don't feel like saying lollipop.



Perfect 4 my mom, since she thinks she is the Queen

Awww, dinosaurs!

For all you church going types

Another one perfect 4 my sister

CUPCAKES!



Oooooh, perfect 4 me!!!


The safest thing you can do....


Perfect 4 my sister, since she loves everything pirates....

No comments:

Post a Comment